When you think of implementing a spiritual practice, what comes to mind? Going to church or another sacred place? Meditation? No matter which practice you choose, implementing a spiritual practice has several benefits.
1. You get to connect with the divine and learn about why you came to this planet.
2. 2. Develop your intuition, and allow it to assist you with everyday decisions.
3. 3. Sleep better! There’s something about connecting with God that just brings me a sense of inner peace and deep relaxation.
4. 4. Bring healing into your life! There are several studies that demonstrate the healing power of prayer and other spiritual practices.
5. 5. You’ll know that you’re never really alone.
6. 6. Your higher power/higher self/spirit guides/other beings will never dessert you, and they will never judge you.
7. 7. It’s free! There are plenty of free resources around the internet that can help you to begin your spiritual practice. As you deepen your practice, then you can decide whether to spend money on courses or find a mentor.
8. 8. You can start it right away! You don’t need any special skills or abilities. Just come as you are!
9. 9. You may notice that you become less reactive to situations.
10. 10. Many of these practices require you to be completely present, which can improve your memory and emotional health.
11. I hope that you enjoyed this post. Would you like to book a session with me? If so, please head over to my website at http://www.spiritualreadingsnj.com.