I’ve heard people say that they’re not creative. I would have to disagree with that statement. If you believe that you’re a spiritual being in a physical body, then you are creative in some way.
You may not write a bestseller, compose a beautiful symphony, or paint a single picture in your lifetime. However, we have a spark of divinity within us, and the divine is the creative force in the universe. Therefore, it is only natural for that creative spark of divinity to express itself through us.
What would happen if musicians stopped following their soul’s urge to create? What would’ve happened if scientists like Albert Einstein kept their ideas to themselves? What would your life be like if you didn’t have a hand in creating it? Now, let’s go out there and create something amazing.
Just be yourself. That’s great advice, but how can we do that in a society where we are expected to follow the so-called acceptable way of doing things? Also, why would we even want to be completely authentic if it’s so darn hard and unpopular?
When we are truly authentic, we are allowing ourselves to be guided by the divine. When we make heart-centered decisions and live divinely inspired lives, we are not allowing the fearful, judgmental, and often self-depracating ego make our decisions for us.
When we honor the divine spark within us, we have more of our soul’s energy to use for manifesting abundance into our lives, discovering and living our soul’s purpose, and creative expression.
Also, we begin to have more compassion and empathy for ourselves and others. When we become our authentic selves, we finally get to take off our masks and truly live in integrity.
All of us experience moments where we feel extremely creative and full of inspiration. On the other hand, we can also feel uninspired, so what can we do about that?
Maybe you’re working on a big project, and for the first few weeks, your mind was full of creative ideas. You may have even felt inspired to take action on some of those ideas. Suddenly, several weeks into the project, you begin to feel as though you’ve lost your creativity, and your inspiration seems to run dry. There are steps that you can take that will help you through this frustrating period of your life.
1. Stop trying so hard to find inspiration! This may seem counterproductive. However, if you try too hard to create and find inspiration from a place of frustration, you can actually block the flow of inspiration.
2. Give it to Spirit! Actually, this step should come first. This may seem as though you’re taking the easy way out, but what you’re actually doing is allowing inspiration and creative ideas come through Spirit instead of through your ego. You are also allowing Spirit to release any blocks to receiving inspiration
3. Most importantly, be gentle with yourself. While some people receive inspiration on a regular basis, and others seem to receive bursts of inspiration here and there. Neither one is wrong.
4. 4. Be open to receiving because inspiration is all around you.
5. If you enjoy my blog and would like a psychic or mediumistic reading, please head to my website at http://www.spiritualreadingsnj.com. Also, if you’d like to sign up for my newsletter, please send me an email at email@example.com or through the email form on my website.