Many of us, myself included, don’t take enough time to celebrate our accomplishments. Instead, we have a tendency to focus on our failures and mistakes. However, that will only lead to more of the same thing.
I made a list of ten biggest accomplishments, and I challenge you to do the same. You will most likely notice an immediate shift in your energy.
1. overcoming my fears and stepping into my power as a psychic medium
2. landing an awesome volunteer position
3. graduating from college with a degree in social work
4. taking voice lessons
5. educating students, professors, and administrators about blindness
6. attending college despite severe depression
8. making the decision to ask for help when I was depressed
9. hiring a coach to help me with my business and limiting beliefs
10. graduating from high school
Okay, your turn. After making this list, I want you to look at it each day, especially when you need a boost.
In our society, we can find plenty of reasons to fear never having enough. If you follow the media, you hear that there never seems to be enough money, food, employment, and the list continues.
What would you do if there was always enough? Believe it or not, there is enough of everything to go around. There’s always enough love, there’s always enough success, and you don’t have to be extremely wealthy to get it.
We were meant to live in an abundant universe; not in a universe full of lack. In an ever-changing world, how can we tap into that abundance for ourselves?
First, we need to stop thinking in terms of lack. Instead, look around at all of the blessings that you’ve been given. That will create a shift in your energy, and if done consistently, this mindset change will become a habit. Another nice side effect of focusing on your blessings is that you may begin to realize that you are always given exactly what you need when it is needed. Please check out my brand new podcast for more tips and tricks. You can find it at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/spiritual-readings.
Also, if you would like a private phone reading with me, I can be contacted through my website at http://www.spiritualreadingsnj.com.