Life transitions are inevitable, and they can sometimes bring a case of the blues with them. Here are some suggestions that have helped me to navigate these times.
First, it is important to remember that these situations are only temporary, and things are likely to get better. You may have to remind yourself of this several times a day.
Also, take time to engage in your favorite activities in order to bring more joy into your life. Don’t forget to take some time to laugh. It may feel forced at first, but just go with it.
Another thing that helps me during these times involves engaging in my spiritual practices. For example, I like to use my daily walks as meditations. During these walking meditations, my thinking mind is out of the way. This allows room for insights, solutions, and a fresh perspective.
Also, make sure you get plenty of rest, even if that means sneaking a power nap into your day.
Don’t forget that it is okay to let yourself cry sometimes. It is healthy to allow yourself to express and release pent-up feelingsFinally, and most importantly, ask for support when you need it.
You set your intentions, said your affirmations, and cleared out some limiting beliefs. You engaged in your spiritual practice, took action on your goals, and continued your mindset work. Now, you are in alignment with your manifestation efforts.
However, time has gone by, and nothing seems to happen. What’s going on? Were you so focused on the timing of your goals that you missed the blessings? When we focus on the “when” and “how” something will occur, we miss the signs, synchronicities, and messages from the universe that are directing our steps.
Several days ago, I took uber to the bank. The driver asked me whether I was working or going to school, and I explained that I am a psychic medium. He told me that his family received comfort from visiting a medium, so I took a risk and offered some business cards. The message from the universe was clear. Take action, engage in your manifestation practice, and Spirit will work out the rest.
When you think of implementing a spiritual practice, what comes to mind? Going to church or another sacred place? Meditation? No matter which practice you choose, implementing a spiritual practice has several benefits.
1. You get to connect with the divine and learn about why you came to this planet.
2. 2. Develop your intuition, and allow it to assist you with everyday decisions.
3. 3. Sleep better! There’s something about connecting with God that just brings me a sense of inner peace and deep relaxation.
4. 4. Bring healing into your life! There are several studies that demonstrate the healing power of prayer and other spiritual practices.
5. 5. You’ll know that you’re never really alone.
6. 6. Your higher power/higher self/spirit guides/other beings will never dessert you, and they will never judge you.
7. 7. It’s free! There are plenty of free resources around the internet that can help you to begin your spiritual practice. As you deepen your practice, then you can decide whether to spend money on courses or find a mentor.
8. 8. You can start it right away! You don’t need any special skills or abilities. Just come as you are!
9. 9. You may notice that you become less reactive to situations.
10. 10. Many of these practices require you to be completely present, which can improve your memory and emotional health.
11. I hope that you enjoyed this post. Would you like to book a session with me? If so, please head over to my website at http://www.spiritualreadingsnj.com.
Many of us live and work in a chaotic environment. There are bills to pay, family obligations, and plenty of other activities to take up our time Often, we find ourselves jumping from thought to thought or activity to activity because we’re so afraid that we don’t have enough time.
However, we were all given the exact same 24 hours. What would happen if we were all completely present for just one of those hours? We’d probably be much more productive, happier, and more relaxed. One of the ways that we can become more present is to implement a spiritual practice. While we truly connect with Spirit, we can’t help but be completely present. Our thoughts begin to slow down, and problems and worries seem less significant. When the weather is cooperative, I like to combine walking with meditation. Besides increased productivity and inner peace, staying present allows us to receive messages through our intuition. These messages help us to make more soulful choices in our lives.
Also, staying present can help us to avoid anxiety because we are not focusing on the future and allowing our minds to come up with “what if” scenarios. Since we are not dwelling on the past, we are able to avoid feeling sadness, guilt, and shame. We may still feel these things from time to time, but we are better equipped to handle these emotions in the present moment. I hope that you have enjoyed this article. If you’d like a reading with me, you may contact me through my email address at firstname.lastname@example.org or my website at http://www.spiritualreadingsnj.com. Also, if you would like to sign up for my newsletter, please send me an email.